Catholic Virtues Thought-Revolution and The Vulgarity of ‘Carnal Cities’
I was told once that violence is vulgar. I have come to the understanding that lack of Catholic Faith [pre-Vatican II apostasy], thought, reason, civility; enjoined ignorance is the greater vulgarity from which violence is fashioned.
We use the term Perpetual War with the Traditional Christian understanding that there will be wars in the spirit realm and the physical realm until the Final Judgment. This fact alone tells us the enlightened progressive society’s attempts at achieving a Utopian Society, will always be blood-soaked with untold amounts of human misery, suffering and death. History has proven this repeatedly, like dumb oxen man commits to this error over and over, never learning.
There are three realities confronted in History.22 On one side, the City of God, as Christ has made it forever: holy, immaculate, invincible, destined to be configured to Him by the Cross and charity, destined to carry her cross all the time of her earthly pilgrimage, but assured of her infallible victory through the Cross. On the other side, the City of Satan, her enemy, with its false doctrines and its seductions, a divided City of conflict and hatred, united only in its opposition to God, always enraged against the City of God, seemingly victorious at times, but always ending in failure. And in between, the “carnal cities,” our countries and civilizations, which, although having only an earthly finality, are never neutral: knowingly or not, they are under the dependence of either the City of God or the City of Satan. -CHRISTENDOM AND REVOLUTION By Fr. Juan Carlos Iscara. Originally printed in the August 2003 issue of The Angelus. Preface for a Catholic Understanding of History (SSPX)
Perpetual War – How does this happen?
Western society and its institutions of government, education, economic, socio-cultural, medical, media, entertainment and indeed even the Vatican II Apostate Catholic Church, For professing themselves to be wise, they became fools, decided they and they alone were worthy to sit on The Throne of God, govern the ‘carnal cities’ making the created the creator, man-gods.
To place Mans attempts at building utopia into a more manageable language set. When you attempt to build ‘The Crystal Palace’, the materials were manufactured with defects and assembled by petty tyrant tradesmen following defective architectural blue prints and safety codes.
We do not have to go to far back in Amerikan history to gain the visual on Perpetual War. We can start with:
- Reagan: Middle East, Banana/Drug Wars, DMZ-Korea, which ominously enough included Bush 1.
- Bush 1: Middle East, continuance of Banana/Drug Wars, DMZ-Korea
- Clinton Wars, Willy-Nilly Cruise Missile strikes, DMZ-Korea, Africa, Slaughter of Serbs for the Bosnian Muslims setting up Radical Islam Terrorist State in soft underbelly of Europe with unfettered access to North Amerikan Targets, Domestic War.
- Bush 2: Escalation throughout Middle East, DMZ-Korea, Expansion of African Operations, Domestic War.
- Obama: Continuance of Bush 2 Wars, DMZ-Korea, State Sponsored Terrorism/Revolutions throughout Middle East, Domestic War, Drone Strike International War Crimes, Expansion of Narco-Terrorism in Mexico, Southern US, US Urban Centers, Latin and South America, Deployment of Children Soldiers in African Wars.
“Revolution thus ran its course from city to city, and the places which it arrived at last, from having heard what had been done before, carried to a still greater excess the refinement of their inventions, as manifested in the cunning of their enterprises and the atrocity of their reprisals. Words had to change their ordinary meaning and to take that which was now given them. Reckless audacity came to be considered the courage of a loyal ally; prudent hesitation, specious cowardice; moderation was held to be a cloak for unmanliness; ability to see all sides of a question, inaptness to act on any. Frantic violence became the attribute of manliness; cautious plotting, a justifiable means of self-defence.
10.34 The advocate of extreme measures was always trustworthy; his opponent a man to be suspected. To succeed in a plot was to have a shrewd head, to divine a plot a still shrewder; but to try to provide against having to do either was to break up your party and to be afraid of your adversaries. In fine, to forestall an intending criminal, or to suggest the idea of a crime where it was wanting, was equally commended until even blood became a weaker tie than party, from the superior readiness of those united by the latter to dare everything without reserve; for such associations had not in view the blessings derivable from established institutions but were formed by ambition for their overthrow; and the confidence of their members in each other rested less on any religious sanction than upon complicity in crime. The fair proposals of an adversary were met with jealous precautions by the stronger of the two, and not with a generous confidence. Revenge also was held of more account than self-preservation.
10.35 Oaths of reconciliation, being only proffered on either side to meet an immediate difficulty, only held good so long as no other weapon was at hand; but when opportunity offered, he who first ventured to seize it and to take his enemy off his guard, thought this perfidious vengeance sweeter than an open one, since, considerations of safety apart, success by treachery won him the palm of superior intelligence. Indeed it is generally the case that men are readier to call rogues clever than simpletons honest, and are as ashamed of being the second as they are proud of being the first.
10.36 The cause of all these evils was the lust for power arising from greed and ambition; and from these passions proceeded the violence of parties once engaged in contention. The leaders in the cities, each provided with the fairest professions, on the one side with the cry of political equality of the people, on the other of a moderate aristocracy, sought prizes for themselves in those public interests which they pretended to cherish, and, recoiling from no means in their struggles for ascendancy engaged in the direst excesses; in their acts of vengeance they went to even greater lengths, not stopping at what justice or the good of the state demanded, but making the party caprice of the moment their only standard, and invoking with equal readiness the condemnation of an unjust verdict or the authority of the strong arm to glut the animosities of the hour. Thus religion was in honour with neither party; but the use of fair phrases to arrive at guilty ends was in high reputation. Meanwhile the moderate part of the citizens perished between the two, either for not joining in the quarrel, or because envy would not suffer them to escape.
10.37 Thus every form of iniquity took root in the Hellenic countries by reason of the troubles. The ancient simplicity into which honour so largely entered was laughed down and disappeared; and society became divided into camps in which no man trusted his fellow. To put an end to this, there was neither promise to be depended upon, nor oath that could command respect; but all parties dwelling rather in their calculation upon the hopelessness of a permanent state of things, were more intent upon self-defence than capable of confidence. In this contest the blunter wits were most successful. Apprehensive of their own deficiencies and of the cleverness of their antagonists, they feared to be worsted in debate and to be surprised by the combinations of their more versatile opponents, and so at once boldly had recourse to action: while their adversaries, arrogantly thinking that they should know in time, and that it was unnecessary to secure by action what policy afforded, often fell victims to their want of precaution.” -The History of the Peloponnesian War By Thucydides
Perhaps the most diabolical causation models of Perpetual War, Multiculturalism and the myriad of destructive forces it deploys against civilizations, societies and ‘carnal cities’.
- Empowers Moral Relativism.
- Indigenous Nationalist Population Dilution through Systematic Forced Immigration.
- Removal of the skeletal structure of tradition and smashing of solid foundation of Christian Virtue in Western Civilization. The very items that made it superior to other world cultures/societies/civilizations.
- Deconstruction of Christian Social Order, Education resulting in animalistic societal norms and ignorant, indoctrinated masses.
- Loss of individuals preeminence over that of ‘The Castle’ making Man a commodity to be bought and sold as Human Capital.
- Destruction of Linguistic Commonality and deconstruction of advanced linguistic sets with the Arts and Literature being the most observable.
- Brings interpersonal and mass communication down to the lowest common denominator or the most inferior socio-cultural linguistic model.
- Chief causation of meteoric rise in rape and other forms of violence committed on the sanctity, personhood of women and children, includes Child Murders, State Sponsored Sex-Slave Trafficking and Slaughter of Children in the Womb.
- Introduction of disease, bacteria and viruses to populations whose immune systems are unable to defend against them.
- Destruction of the Family Unit.
- Normalizes rather queer deviant sexual behavior, enables rampant pedophilia, sodomy and bestiality, imported as acceptable cultural norms from inferior societies.
- Vilifies the superior Christian inspired cultures, societies and civilizations.
- Redefines evils and sins requiring stronger State sponsored violence to maintain any resemblance of order.
“Hey, hey, ho, ho, Western culture’s got to go!”
Its stated aim is to equalize all cultures in the estimation of the student. A student achieves this new state of consciousness, when he no longer views one culture or cultural outlook as superior to another culture or cultural outlook. The main effort of the multiculturalists is to induce the student to both view his own culture (i.e., Western, Christian culture) as one culture among many equally valid cultures and, consequently, assume a mental stance of “openness” to “values” present in other, non-Western cultures.
As in all egalitarian efforts, this process of “equalization” amounts to an attempt to “level” that which has traditionally been considered to be superior and exalt that which has normally been considered to be inferior. The multiculturalists believe that they can achieve this result by introducing courses into the curriculum which both make mention of other cultures and, most importantly, focus on the sinister avenues taken by Western, Christian man in his struggle to suppress into a position of inferiority, those non-Western cultures which are of an equal, if not superior value. -MultIcUltuRalisM: “Diversity” for the Culturally Clueless Dr. Peter Chojnowski
Black and White of Economic Systems.
Catholic Economics [Distributism and Catholic Land Movement] is represented by the freedom, the freedom the utopian seekers desire to attain, write about, make passionate speeches about, yet are blinded to the inherent defects built into their man-god economics systems of capitalism and communism.
The basic points to note are Catholic Economics maintains the:
- Dignity of work and the worker
- Private property ownership.
In contrast man-gods economic system(s) capitalism and communism both maintain the:
- Human as capital. The capitalist view of human capital is use of the masses to acquire and consolidate vast amounts of wealth for the individual and/or corporation with little or no regard for the dignity of the worker and without regard for private property ownership, themselves being the exception.
- Communism is exactly the same model with The State replacing the individual and/or corporation.
Important to note the differences in agriculture models as well:
- The Catholic Land Movement provides for sustainable, pesticide/chemical free farming.
- The Monsanto/State model of inefficient, unsustainable, pesticide/chemical laden agriculture.
They Have Uncrowned Him – Archbishop Lefebvre
President Lucifer’s special forces behead Catholic priest. Posted on July 1, 2013 by traildustfotm
Obama’s Mentor, Saul Alinsky, Was a Luciferian. Posted on May 10, 2011 by Dr. Eowyn
College students call traditional marriage supporters “hideous,” “disgusting,” and flat-world morons Posted on July 1, 2013 by Dr. Eowyn
Society of Saint Pius X Right Thinking – Keeper of Tradition, Guardian of Catholic Faith (k2globalcommunicationsllc.wordpress.com)
Tradition Prevents Moral and Societal Decay If and Only If It Embraces the Moral and Natural Laws, Righteousness and Holiness of God (k2globalcommunicationsllc.wordpress.com)
Systemic Forced Migration, Population Dilution…Why? (k2globalcommunicationsllc.wordpress.com)
WHEN SODOMY AND BEASTIALITY STEALTHILY CREEP INTO THE AFRICAN CULTURE. By Hellen Alberts
Pedophilia and Bestiality In Islam By Jennifer King 2005/07/18
MSNBC Lauds ‘Articulate’ Use Of ‘Black English’ By Inaudible, Mumbling Witness In Zimmerman Trial by Sam Rolley, June 28, 2013
Fox News and Black English – Ebonics by Garrard McClendon
A Village With the Numbers, Not the Image, of the Poorest Place By SAM ROBERTS Published: April 20, 2011 – New York Times
About Greg Kelly:
Neither Republican or Democrat, Liberal or Conservative, Capitalist or Communist.
Catholic proponent of The Moral and Natural Laws, the Economic Theory of Distributism and 100% Pro-Life, No Exceptions.
His professional experience includes specializing in public relations, international relations, public/government affairs, corporate communications, and relationship building from the local-to-international level. He has worked as an assistant to Benjamin A. Gilman, former Chairman of the House International Relations Committee and a member of Congress from 1973 to 2003. He is also the former Manager of Public Relations, Marketing and Advertising for the Korea National Tourism Organization where his duties included speech writing for senior Korean government officials and establishing and maintaining working relationships with various foreign and domestic companies, government agencies and media outlets.
Greg Kelly is a combat veteran having served in the United States Army with the rank of Sergeant in the “America’s Guard of Honor” 82nd Airborne Division (Grenada) and “Second-2-None” 2nd Infantry Division (Korea).
Memberships: ALL-AMERICAN MEMBER 82ND AIRBORNE DIVISION ASSOCIATION
© K2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS LLC 2010-2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to K2 GLOBAL COMMUNICATIONS LLC with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
Our network specialists cover the areas of International Relations, Public Diplomacy, Culture and Culinary Arts, Music, Tourism and Travel, Religion, Politics, Government, Community Affairs, Non-Profits, Celebrities and Personalities.